Bell 206 Longranger (VH-ZMF)
Our company owned Bell 206 Longranger is a versatile and economical aircraft for many missions, including aerial filming, it features a high-inertia two-bladed rotor system and a suspension system that delivers an incredibly smooth ride. Fitted out in a corporate configuration including leather seating and high end headsets it is meticulously maintained & looked after to the very highest standards.
- Tracplus realtime satellite tracking system
- Dual VHF radios
- Dual Garmin GPS
- Wire Strike Protection System
- GRN & Simoco digital radios
- David Clark H10-13H headsets
- Aircraft Locator Beacon & pilot carried EPIRB
- First Aid Kit
- Trafficscope alert system
- Multiple HD camera mounts
- Onboard HD camera system
- Premium leather seating
Airfilm G1 Nose Camera Mount
With the AirFilm G1 mount permanently fixed to the Longranger we can mount the GSS Gimbal/Red DRAGON and be ready to fly within 30 minutes.
The aircraft cost is $1800 per hour or part thereof after the first hour plus a Sydney Airport (Macquarie) / AirServices movement & navigation charge of $80. Please make contact for pricing on the GSS / Red Epic Dragon rental.